Friday, May 25, 2012

What is the True love of Christ?

There once was a Man who stood Mighty and Tall,
He gave to this Earth His life for us all. - even He - Jesus the Christ

Charity is the True Love of Christ.

Every living Soul is given the Light of Christ.  No matter if they are born in a remote part of the World where not even one single person is familiar with the teachings of Jesus Christ.  They are born with the Light of Christ.  The spark of reason, the light that guides us to care for one another.  Without this light we would not care for our children or elders, we would not seek a better life, we would seek to end the one we have been given.

When we are Charitable we do not just casually toss a coin in the beggars wallet.  When we have Charity we do what Jesus would have done.  We would not rest without doing everything in our power to assist the life of someone in need.

We cannot save the entire World in our lifetime, but we can show the Lord that our Life was worth saving!

I watch my children growing fast.  They seem so helpless as times, causing me to focus on what they need a little closer.  Usually all they need is a complement or just someone to notice them.  I try not to retire to bed without first pondering the day of each child.  I have four.  Sometimes I notice that I have no idea how terrible a day one of them had, and I worry.  I promise myself that I will dedicate more time to this child the very next day, and usually do.  I am far from perfect but I try.

I have been accused of being weak when I only am trying to be Charitable.  Sure I am not great at pressuring someone outside my immediate family into doing something or paying more for something I am selling.  They just don't understand.  It is sad that people see Charity as a weakness when they should embrace the idea and follow the Master in spreading His Charity and Light whenever possible.  The Master was far from weak, yet he was the most Charitable of all to walk the Earth.

Of all of my children I notice that each and every one of them has a gift of Love to offer.  My Wife has passed on this Gift as she has taught them Her simple way of Loving.  She found me at a time where I had been cast out of every household in my family.  I was a lost soul giving up on the fight that we call Life.  I was down to my last drop of Light when I began to draw upon Her Light.  I must have drained most of her Hope as well when finally with the help of two of her wonderful sisters we were both pulled out of the depths of despair and set back on our feet. 

My Wonderful Wife is my meaning in Life.  Our first battle together almost turned into the last for each of us.  The Lord had Charity on each of us and charged into the situation Chariots and all Saving us from the depths of despair. 

True Charity is being able to notice that a problem exists, flex our most powerful spiritual muscle (Love) forget ourselves completely and resolve the problem.  It may take our very last drop of Hope to accomplish some of the problems we encounter, but when we are in the service of our Lord, we are lifted and strengthened until we succeed. 

When we live full of Charity, we will never fail. 


3 comments:

  1. CBT offer a complete car tow service and roadside assistance 24 hours 7 days. Good old-fashioned courteous towing service is as much a part of CBT’s culture as our promise of reliability.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chúng ta được sinh ra trên đời này không phải chỉ làm tốt những việc có ý nghĩa mới thực sự được trân quý, mà sự có mặt của chúng ta trong cuộc sốn này đã là dieeuduf trân quý rồi. Hãy yêu bản thân mình nhiều hơn và làm cho cuộc sống này thật nhiều ý nghĩa!
    http://muzikart.vn

    ReplyDelete